Almost every day I see a new protection case/sleeve crop up for our notebook computers. It's rare that we see anything that's dual purpose. Roadwired has introduced a very unique product called the 'Skooba Skin'. It's a minimalistic notebook sleeve / tote that brings something to the market that was missing - versatility. By simply changing the configuration, you can quickly turn your notebook sleeve into a tote & vice versa. Specs: This product has been getting a lot of buzz in the press and I couldn't wait to test it out. Our review sample was the Red/Black Ripstop Nylon w/ Gray lining, for a 15 inch notebook. It comes in several colors and fabrics - 7 varieties in fact.
- Black Ballistic w/Blue Lining.
- Silver Metallic Nylon w/Orange Lining
- Blue Ultrasuede w/Blue Lining
- Red/Black Ripstop Nylon w/Gray Lining
- Olive Ballistic w/Red Lining
- Brown Corduroy w/Teal Lining
- Pink Vinyl w/Black Lining