Those of us running the latest iLife '11 may want to check Software Update for the latest iPhoto bug fix update.
Here are the highlights, as per Apple:
This update adds new email options to iPhoto '11. It also improves overall stability and addresses a number of other minor issues. Specific fixes include:
- Adds a preference allowing photos to be emailed using an external email application
- Adds "Classic" and "Journal" themes to email.
- Photos attached to an email can now be sized to Small, Medium or Large
- Improves reliability when upgrading a library from an earlier version of iPhoto
- iPhoto now correctly preserves the sort order of Events after upgrading a library
- Event titles displayed in headers can now be edited in Photos view
- Addresses a problem that could cause duplicate photos to be added to a MobileMe album
- Scrolling overlay now correctly displays ratings when photos are sorted by rating
- Photos are now sorted correctly when a rating is changed and photos are sorted by rating
Fixes a problem that could cause text formatting controls to become inaccessible when editing a calendar